"A Creative Force and Storyteller by Nature."
- Bong Mines Entertainment
Whether I'm behind a camera, behind a microphone, behind a screen or behind a badass team of creatives, my journey has been all about bringing incredible concepts to life. I love getting behind ideas I believe in and taking the imagery, marketing and overall brand experience to new heights. The only way I can explain it is that there's just something that lights me up about the magic of being on set, in the studio, collaborating with creative minds, and fostering an environment to create something beautiful.
- Graduated from Berklee College of Music under a full scholarship with Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Songwriting.
- Pop singer/songwriter featured on Billboard, Earmilk and more.
- Over one million streams on Spotify.
- Collaborated with global brands such as Pronovias, LashBoxLA, and Animoto on their marketing visuals, creative content and storytelling.
- Worked with renowned creatives such as Sue Bryce, Lara Jade, Feliz Kunze, Elizabeth Keene.
- Designed single artwork for music releases and produced multiple music videos.
Creative Directorial Roles
- Led comprehensive branding initiatives for SelfValue.com and Packsia.com.
- Directed teams and freelancers with creative briefs, shot-lists, moodboards and provided comprehensive feedback to meet brand standards.
- Executed marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Founded Packsia in April 2020, the world’s first all-vertical video library.
- Packsia's mission: To inspire and empower businesses with curated, cohesive, 15-second, royalty-free video content.
Notable Achievements with Packsia
- Featured on platforms like Product Hunt, Later, and Create & Cultivate.
- Built a global network of over 40 creators, videographers, and animators (and counting)
- Cultivated a userbase of brands in over 65 countries.
- Curated an incredible library of thousands of vertical videos across multiple brand aesthetics and industries.
- Packsia's exclusive video content has been used by brands such as Birkenstock, Summer Fridays, WeWoreWhat, and by entrepreneurs like Sophia Amoruso, Jenna Kutcher, and more.